Shopping For Your First Career?
GGP has a strong commitment of providing exciting career opportunities to recent graduates. Each year we see dozens of early career professionals hired and scores of internships offered. Over recent years, GGP has moved to strengthen this commitment by developing training programs to people looking to enter into a real estate career.
A few of the career opportunities we offer for people with zero to two years of experience include:
- Administrative Assistant: Provides legal administrative assistance for the attorneys and paralegals in the Legal Department.
- Lease Process Administrator: Apprises business unit of the status of the leases, expedites the timely completion of the negotiation and signature process and maintains a sophisticated lease tracking system.
- CAD Specialist (also Coordinator): Develops and maintains lease and site plans. Creates lease outline drawings and advises leasing, calculates accurate tenant square footages and dimensions.
- Development Coordinator: Develops and maintains lease and site plans. Creates lease outline drawings and advises leasing, calculates accurate tenant square footages and dimensions.
- Site Coordinator: Functions as an internal consultant and expert at planning problems/solutions as they pertain to GGP's core business.
- Tenant Allowance Administrator: Collects the required documentation needed to process a tenant allowance request, verifies the accuracy of these documents, obtains approval signatures and requests the allowance payment to be generated.
- Accounting Clerk: Maintains accounting and basic reporting functions including accounts payable and receivables, special projects, daily application of CM, sales tracking, payroll, and monthly reports.
- Associate Mall Accountant: Maintains basic reporting functions including accounts payable/receivable, special projects, sales tracking, payroll, and monthly financial reports.
- Associate Accountant (Corporate): Prepares monthly financial statements for assigned properties by reviewing tenant leases, related documents and database output. Prepares calculations for tenant expense recoveries and annual estimate of billing rates.
- Financial Analyst: The financial analyst is responsible for accurate and timely financial analysis and forecasts.
- Business Development Representative: Responsible for generating new income and meeting income targets at assigned center(s). Canvasses region to find and develop new retail concepts for the center(s).
- Strategic Partnership Coordinator: Researches potential partner marketing strategies, develops new leads, prepares proposals, assist department sales program, tracks solicitations and deals.
- Leasing Representative - Jr: Identifies opportunities for improved performance at centers. Generates sufficient leasing activity to achieve NOI objectives for assigned center(s).
- Compensation Analyst: Performs duties connected with salary administration, job evaluation, salary survey development and completion, administration and research, and the communication of compensation programs.
- HC Data/Applications Analyst: Uses problem management database and help desk systems. Includes problem recognition, research, isolation, and resolution steps.
- Training Coordinator: Schedules corporate and field training events throughout the year within our training university. Markets and promotes programs through internal website, assists in the production and distribution of training materials.
- Marketing Assistant: Assists the Marketing Manager and Assistant Marketing Manager in the overall Marketing efforts of the shopping center.
- Marketing Coordinator: Assists the Marketing Manager and Assistant Marketing Manager in the overall Marketing efforts of the shopping center.
- Assistant Marketing Manager: Assists the property Marketing Manager or Group Marketing Manager in accomplishing the marketing plan goals and objectives.
- Market Research Analyst: Assists the property Marketing Manager or Group Marketing Manager in accomplishing the marketing plan goals and objectives.
- HVAC Mechanic: Responsible for the preventative maintenance of HVAC equipment including air and heating systems.
- Maintenance Mechanic: Responsible for the mechanical aspects of the shopping center.
- Assistant Operations Manager: Will learn the preventative maintenance software used to manage equipment and building repairs, the process to assess the assess, budget and oversee large capital projects, how to manage the tenant build-out projects, budget and expense control tools, and public safety.
- Assistant General Manager: Assists with the overall operation of the shopping center, including accounting and asset management responsibility, preparing budgets and/or forecasts and business plans.