Properties & Leasing
Murray, Utah 84107-7269
Phone (801) 262-9447
Fax (801) 261-0660
A WHOLE NEW EXPERIENCE
- Over the past five years, significant redevelopment of the center has taken place, including an expanded 138,000-square-foot Nordstrom, the addition of numerous first-to-market retailers, an architectural remodeling of the interior, an expanded Food Court, the addition of exterior lifestyle retail, and expansion of small shop GLA.
- In fall 2011, Fashion Place opened Utah’s first Crate & Barrel, H&M and 17 new shops and restaurants encompassing 98,000 square feet of retail space.
- Exciting growth continues with new retailers opening in 2015 that include Ivivva, Sperry Top-Sider, and a brand new Dillard's. Future projects include the addition of approximately 50,000 square-feet of GLA in spring of 2017 along with a new Macy's.
- Leading merchandise includes women’s apparel, personal care, family apparel and home furnishings/entertainment. Among the 150 shops, Fashion Place offers the largest mix of first-to-market stores and restaurants in Utah. Exclusive to the market retailers include The Container Store, Crate & Barrel, Kiehl's, The LEGO Store, lululemon, Ivivva, Sperry, The Northface, Peek Kids, Paper Source and Z Gallerie.
- Popular dining options providing an attractive gathering place include BRIO Tuscan Grille, The Cheesecake Factory, California Pizza Kitchen, Corner Bakery, Nordstrom Bistro Café, Olive Garden and Red Rock Brewing Company.
- Perfectly positioned, Fashion Place is centrally located in the Salt Lake Valley with nearby freeway access from Interstates 15 and 215.
- The primary trade area growth is fueled by a diverse economy and high real estate values which place the community at the most desirable in the Salt Lake Valley attracting new businesses and relocations.
- 40% of Utah's $100,000-plus-earning-households reside in Fashion Place's trade area; these six-figure-income households comprise 24% of the trade area.
- Year-round recreational activities plus eight resorts within 30 minutes give Fashion Place exposure to both winter and summer visitors.
Mark Thorsen, II
(including food court)
Kiosk Leasing Representative:
Specialty Leasing Representative:
(Carts and/or local leasing)
Restaurant Leasing Representative:
Big Box Leasing Representative:
Cross Streets: I-215 and South State Street
Interstate Access: I-15 and I-215
MetroCenter: Salt Lake City, UT
Type Of Center: One level, enclosed, with a super-regional draw
Number of Retail Stores: 150
Number of Parking Spaces: 4600
Year Opened: 1972
Expanded/Renovated: 1984, 1986, 1987, 2009, 2011