Properties & Leasing
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109-2692
Phone (702) 369-8382
Fax (702) 369-1613
DISTINCTIVE SHOPPING AND DINING IN LAS VEGAS
- Fashion Show is home to Las Vegas' signature collection of retail and continues to be one of the most sought-after retail destinations in the United States.
- Anchored by Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom, Macy’s, Macy’s Men’s, Dillard’s, Forever 21 and Dick's Sporting Goods, Fashion Show features more than 250 exceptional stores, including Apple, Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co., Superdry, lululemon athletica, kate spade new york, Michael Kors, Henri Bendel, BOSS Hugo Boss and Ted Baker.
- With the 2012 debut of the west coast's first Topshop Topman, Fashion Show has continued to launch first-to-market and definitive Las Vegas retail, adding a 105,000-square-foot Macy’s Men’s (one of only seven in the U.S.) in 2013, along with Vince Camuto, Anthropologie, Splendid, Microsoft, Disney Store, The LEGO Store, Robert Graham and Urban Outfitters.
- The center offers a variety of full-service dining options, including The Capital Grille, El Segundo Sol, Maggiano’s Little Italy, RA Sushi, California Pizza Kitchen, Stripburger, Johnny Rockets, Grimaldi’s Pizzeria, Kona Grill and Chipotle, along with bird's-eye views of the Strip from the Food Court.
- Fashion Show brings fashion to life with weekend runway shows featuring the center’s retailers and has even hosted shows by some of the biggest names in fashion, including Roberto Cavalli, Dolce & Gabbana, Alexander McQueen and Zac Posen. Fashion Show has also been an event location for appearances by Sports Illustrated swimsuit models, Miss America, Miss USA and Indy Car race drivers.
(including food court)
Kiosk Leasing Representative:
Specialty Leasing Representative:
(Carts and/or local leasing)
Restaurant Leasing Representative:
Big Box Leasing Representative:
Cross Streets: Las Vegas Boulevard and Spring Mountain Dr.
Interstate Access: I-15
MetroCenter: Las Vegas, NV
Type Of Center: Three-level, enclosed, super-regional
Number of Retail Stores: 250
Number of Parking Spaces: 4500
Year Opened: 1981
Expanded/Renovated: 2002/2003, 2013