Properties & Leasing
Florence, Kentucky 41042-1443
Phone (859) 371-1231
Fax (859) 371-7477
A GREAT LOCATION
- Easily accessible from Interstate 75/71, traveled by more than 144,000 cars daily.
- The only regional mall serving an expansive Northern Kentucky market that encompasses three counties and 37 distinctive communities. The next closest enclosed mall in Kentucky is approximately one and a half hours away.
- Close proximity to high-profile tourist attractions such as Turfway Park; Kentucky Speedway; Great American Ball Park, home field for the Cincinnati Reds; and Paul Brown Stadium, home of the Cincinnati Bengals.
- Anchoring a retail district containing over four million square feet of retail space attracting consumers from all over Northern Kentucky.
IN A STEADILY GROWING TRADE AREA
- Strategically located in one of the fastest-growing areas of metropolitan Cincinnati and Kentucky.
- Five-year projected population growth in the primary trade area is 4%.
- The number of households is projected to increase over 4% within the next five years.
- The average household income is projected to increase by 18% over the next five years.
(including food court)
Specialty Leasing Representative:
Restaurant Leasing Representative:
Big Box Leasing Representative:
Cross Streets: Between Routes 18 and 42 at I-75/71
Interstate Access: I-75/71
Type Of Center: Two-level, enclosed, regional
Anchor Tenants: JCPenney, Macy's, Macy's Home, Sears
Number of Retail Stores: 120
Total Gross Leasable Area: 942,000
Number of Parking Spaces: 5200
Year Opened: 1976
Expanded/Renovated: 1994, 2006 (food court renovation), 2007 (theater addition), 2010/2011 (landscape replacement, entrance enhancements)