410 Four Seasons Town Centre
Greensboro, North Carolina 27427
Phone (336) 292-0171
Fax (336) 299-9969
AT A GLANCE
- Four Seasons Town Centre is the only enclosed shopping center in the Greensboro market. The 1.1 -million-square-foot super-regional center is anchored by Belk, Dillard’s and jcpenney.
- With more than 150 stores, Four Seasons Town Centre offers an impressive retail line-up, including exclusive-to-market locations like Fox, Hollister Co., Abercrombie & Fitch, American Eagle Outfitters, Forever 21, abercrombie, p.s. from aéropostale and Build-A-Bear Workshop.
- Ideally located on Interstate I-40 with more than 105,000 cars passing daily.
- The Koury Convention Center and the attached 1,000 room Sheraton Hotel are currently undergoing a $30 million renovation. The center hosts more than 500 conventions annually, drawing more than 1 million visitors.
- The Greensboro Coliseum is located minutes from the center and hosts more than 850 events each year. A $25 million upgrade to the Coliseum began in 2012.
- The commercial corridor adjacent to Four Seasons Town Centre is the focus of a comprehensive revitalization project. Over the past few years, more than $100 million has been invested in this gateway to Greensboro between the center and the Greensboro Coliseum.
Cross Streets: High Point Road and I-40
Interstate Access: I-40 and I-85
MetroCenter: Greensboro, NC
Type Of Center: Three-level, enclosed, super regional
Anchor Tenants: Dillard's, Belk, jcpenney
Number of Retail Stores: 150
Total Gross Leasable Area: 1,141,000
Number of Parking Spaces: 5500
Year Opened: 1974
Expanded/Renovated: 1988, 1999, 2001-2002