Properties & Leasing
Appleton, Wisconsin 54913
Fax (920) 739-8210
IMPRESSIVE MARKET AREA
- Conveniently located on Highways US 41 and Wisconsin 96.
- The primary shopping destination for consumers in central and northeastern Wisconsin, as well as Michigan’s Upper Peninsula.
- Tourism base of more than 1,200,000 people per year. 2015 tourism in the area of $456M
- 16 million guest visits annually.
- Stores unique to the market create impressive drawing power.
- Strong merchant line-up featuring the latest in store designs including Pottery Barn, Buckle, Loft, Victoria’s Secret, aerie, Teavana, Talbots, Banana Republic, Williams-Sonoma, Hollister Co. and American Eagle Outfitters.
- 2015 new stores include Soma, Eddie Bauer, GARAGE, J.Jill and Windsor.
(including food court)
Kiosk Leasing Representative:
Specialty Leasing Representative:
(Carts and/or local leasing)
Restaurant Leasing Representative:
Big Box Leasing Representative:
Cross Streets: U.S. Highway 41 and College Avenue
Interstate Access: U.S. Highway 41 and Wisconsin 96
Type Of Center: Single-level, enclosed, super-regional
Number of Retail Stores: 150
Number of Parking Spaces: 6700
Year Opened: 1984
Expanded/Renovated: 1985, 1986, 1991, 1997, 2002, 2003