Properties & Leasing
Appleton, Wisconsin 54913
Fax (920) 739-8210
IMPRESSIVE MARKET AREA
- Conveniently located on Highways 41 and 96.
- The primary shopping destination for consumers in central and northeastern Wisconsin, as well as Michigan’s Upper Peninsula.
- Tourism base of more than 1,200,000 people per year.
- 16 million guest visits annually.
EXTRAORDINARY ARRAY OF SHOPPING CHOICES
- Stores unique to the market create impressive drawing power.
- Strong merchant line-up featuring the latest in store designs including Pottery Barn, Buckle, Loft, Victoria’s Secret, aerie, Teavana, Talbots, Banana Republic, Williams-Sonoma, Hollister Co. and American Eagle Outfitters.
- 2015 new stores include Soma, Eddie Bauer, GARAGE, J.Jill and Windsor.
(including food court)
Specialty Leasing Representative:
(414) 771-1300 Ext. 1300
Restaurant Leasing Representative:
Big Box Leasing Representative:
Cross Streets: Highway 41 and College Avenue
Interstate Access: Highway 41 and 96
Type Of Center: Single-level, enclosed, super-regional
Anchor Tenants: JCPenney, Sears, Target, Younkers, Macy's, Scheels All Sports
Number of Retail Stores: 180
Total Gross Leasable Area: 1,208,000
Number of Parking Spaces: 6700
Year Opened: 1984
Expanded/Renovated: 1985, 1986, 1991, 1997, 2002, 2003