Properties & Leasing
Tallahassee, Florida 32301-3006
Fax (850) 942-0136
LOCATED IN THE CENTER OF FLORIDA’S BIG BEND
- Easily accessible from I-10, Tallahassee is in the center of the nine (9) county Big Bend area of North Florida and is the only major city within a 120-mile radius.
- Governor’s Square is located one mile east of the Capitol in the downtown area and just inside of Tallahassee’s recently expanded Capital Circle (Rte. 319).
- Governor’s Square is the only regional mall located within 100 miles of the market.
A STRONG RETAIL LINE UP
- The Dillard’s at Governor’s Square is currently the top performing department store in the Tallahassee trade area. Better offerings, such as BCBGMAXAZRIA, Brahmin, Cole Haan, Eileen Fisher, Lilly Pulitzer, Chanel, Dior, Origins, Vince Camuto, Sam Edelman, Tahari and M.A.C. Cosmetics, are only found at the Governor’s Square Dillard’s.
- The JCPenney at Governor’s Square features shops for Sephora, Joe FRESH, Levi Strauss, Izod and Arizona Jean Company.
- The top performing categories include teen apparel, family apparel and Food Court.
- Governor’s Square features the following market-exclusive specialty stores: Abercrombie & Fitch, H&M, Aéropostale, Hollister Co., American Eagle Outfitters, The Limited, LOFT, Banana Republic, Pandora, Buca di Beppo, Buckle, Sephora, Talbots, Coach and White House|Black Market.
(including food court)
Specialty Leasing Representative:
(352) 331-0040 Ext. 9407
Restaurant Leasing Representative:
Big Box Leasing Representative:
Cross Streets: Apalachee Parkway/Magnolia Dr./Blairstone Rd.
Interstate Access: I-10
MetroCenter: Tallahassee, Florida
Type Of Center: Two-level, enclosed, super-regional
Anchor Tenants: Dillard’s, JCPenney, Macy's, Sears
Number of Retail Stores: 140
Total Gross Leasable Area: 1,022,000
Number of Parking Spaces: 5200
Year Opened: 1979