1500 Apalachee Parkway
Tallahassee, Florida 32301-3006
Phone (850) 877-8106
Fax (850) 942-0136
LOCATED IN THE CENTER OF FLORIDA’S BIG BEND
A STRONG RETAIL LINE UP
- Easily accessible from I-10, Tallahassee is in the center of the nine (9) county “Big Bend” area of North Florida and is the only major city within a 150 mile radius.
- Governor’s Square is located one mile east of the Capitol in the downtown area and just inside of Tallahassee’s recently expanded Capital Circle, (Rte. 319).
- The Dillard’s at Governors Square is currently the top performing department store in the Tallahassee trade area. Better offerings, such as BCBGMAXAZRIA, Brahmin, Cole Haan, Eileen Fisher, Lilly Pulitzer, Ellen Tracy, Chanel, Dior, Origins, Pure Minerals, and M.A.C. Cosmetics are only found at the Governors Square Dillard’s.
- The jcpenney at Governor’s Square now features a market exclusive SEPHORA, Joe FRESH, Levi Strauss, Izod and Arizona Jean Company.
- The top performing categories include teen apparel, family apparel and food court.
- Governor’s Square features the following market exclusive specialty stores: Abercrombie & Fitch, Aéropostale, American Eagle Outfitters, Hollister Co., Ann Taylor, The Limited, Banana Republic, LOFT, Pandora, Buca Di Beppo, p.s. from Aéropostale, Buckle, Sephora, Swarovski, Cache, Talbots, Coach and White House | Black Market
Cross Streets: Apalachee Parkway/Magnolia Dr./Blairstone Rd.
Interstate Access: I-10
MetroCenter: Tallahassee, Florida
Type Of Center: Two-level, enclosed, regional
Anchor Tenants: Dillard’s, jcpenney, Macy's, Sears
Number of Retail Stores: 140
Total Gross Leasable Area: 1,022,000
Number of Parking Spaces: 5200
Year Opened: 1979