Properties & Leasing
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83404
Phone (208) 525-8315
Fax (208) 525-8310
CUSTOMERS ARE READY TO BUY
- Grand Teton Mall is a dynamic shopping center in southeastern Idaho serving a 100-mile radius that encompasses 14 counties and serves over 400,000 residents.
- The top 2 performing categories are teen apparel and personal care.
- Included in the tenant mix are national retailers with single market stores such as Victoria’s Secret, PINK, Gymboree, The Children’s Place, Justice, Old Navy, Wet Seal, Barnes & Noble and Shoe Dept., along with traditional favorites such as rue21, Aéropostale, American Eagle Outfitters, Bath & Body Works, Buckle, Christopher & Banks, Maurices and Zumiez.
- Dining out is one of the Idaho Falls consumer’s preferred choices for entertainment and has generated top performers in national chain restaurants in the area. The mall is home to family restaurant favorites Red Robin, Sizzler, Garcia’s, Pizza Hut and Noodles & Co. that opened most recently in 2015
- Grand Teton Mall is home to Idaho Falls’ only large format book store Barnes & Noble.
- Grand Teton Plaza, situated adjacent to Grand Teton Mall offers added shopping choices with Best Buy, the market’s only electronics retailer, Ross Dress for Less, JoAnn Fabrics and PetSmart.
(including food court)
Kiosk Leasing Representative:
Specialty Leasing Representative:
(Carts and/or local leasing)
Restaurant Leasing Representative:
Big Box Leasing Representative:
Cross Streets: 17th Street and Channingway
Interstate Access: I-15
MetroCenter: Idaho Falls, ID
Type Of Center: Single-level, enclosed, regional
Number of Retail Stores: 75
Number of Parking Spaces: 2900
Year Opened: 1984