Properties & Leasing
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83404
Phone (208) 525-8315
Fax (208) 525-8310
CUSTOMERS ARE READY TO BUY
- Grand Teton Mall is a dynamic shopping center in southeastern Idaho serving a 100-mile radius that encompasses 14 counties and serves over 400,000 residents.
- The top 2 performing categories are teen apparel and personal services.
- Included in the tenant mix are national retailers with single market stores such as Victoria’s Secret, Gymboree, The Children’s Place, Justice, Old Navy, Wet Seal, Barnes & Noble, Shoe Dept. (opening in 2014) along with traditional favorites such as rue21, Aéropostale, American Eagle Outfitters, Bath & Body Works, Buckle, Christopher & Banks, Maurices and Zumiez.
- Dining out is one of the Idaho Falls consumer’s preferred choices for entertainment and has generated top performers in national chain restaurants in the area. The mall is home to family restaurant favorites Red Robin, Sizzler, Garcia’s, Pizza Hut and opening fall 2014 Noodles & Company.
- Grand Teton Mall is home to Idaho Falls’ only large format book store Barnes & Noble.
- Grand Teton Plaza, situated adjacent to Grand Teton Mall offers added shopping choices with Best Buy, the market’s only electronics retailer, Ross Dress for Less, JoAnn Fabrics and PetSmart.
(including food court)
Specialty Leasing Representative:
Restaurant Leasing Representative:
Big Box Leasing Representative:
Cross Streets: 17th Street and Channingway
Interstate Access: I-15
MetroCenter: Idaho Falls, ID
Type Of Center: Single-level, enclosed, regional
Anchor Tenants: Dillard's, JCPenney, Sears, Macy's
Number of Retail Stores: 75
Total Gross Leasable Area: 544,000
Number of Parking Spaces: 2900
Year Opened: 1984