6401 Bluebonnet Boulevard
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70836
Phone (225) 761-7228
Fax (225) 761-7225
DYNAMIC CENTER FOR SOUTHERN LOUISIANA
- Mall of Louisiana is a 1.5 million square-foot complex and a dynamic retail center in the Baton Rouge/Louisiana market.
- Two-level, super-regional mall offering an upscale merchandise mix with five department stores, over 175 specialty stores, seven full-service restaurants, AMC Theatre and IMAX, a 600-seat Food Court and carousel.
- The impressive retail line-up includesPottery Barn, Williams-Sonoma, Coach, bareMinerals, M.A.C. Cosmetics, Oakley, Pandora, Fossil, Lee Michaels Fine Jewelers, Talbots and a two-level Forever 21.
- Outparcels house Chase Bank, Pier One, Dick’s Sporting Goods, AMC 15 and IMAX along with six restaurants: Copeland’s Cheesecake Bistro, J. Alexander’s, Pluckers, Logan’s Roadhouse, Red Lobster and Burger King.
- The center is currently 97% leased and receives over 15 million visitors annually.
- A lifestyle “Boulevard” expansion opened in 2008 which includes Apple, Ann Taylor, LOFT, Chico’s, Clarks, Cupcake Couture, James Avery, Jos. A. Banks, L’Occitane, Select Comfort, Sephora, Soma Intimates, The Art of Shaving, Altar’d State, Versona Accessories, and others. Restaurants include BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse, and Bar Louie.
Cross Streets: I-10 and Bluebonnet Boulevard Exit 162
Interstate Access: I-10
MetroCenter: Baton Rouge, LA
Type Of Center: Two-level, super regional outdoor lifestyle, power center and theater
Anchor Tenants: Dillard's, Dillard's Men, Macy's, jcpenney and Sears
Number of Retail Stores: 155
Total Gross Leasable Area: 1,500,000
Number of Parking Spaces: 6000
Year Opened: 1997