197 Westbank Expressway, Suite 33
Gretna, Louisiana 70053
Phone (504) 361-1550
Fax (504) 366-4745
- Current department stores include a completely remodeled and upscaled Dillard’s, jcpenney and Sears.
- Oakwood Center offers exciting shopping choices for the whole family such as Forever 21, Old Navy, Bath & Body Works, The Children’s Place, Victoria’s Secret, ALDO, Aéropostale, Café du Monde, Earthbound Trading Company and a newly opened Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant – the 1st in Louisiana.
- Amenities include a 380 seat Food Court, a family restroom and Louisiana themed children’s soft play area.
- New in 2013: francesca’s collections opened in February; Dick’s Sporting Goods and Ulta are scheduled to open fall 2013.
- The Top 3 performing categories at Oakwood Center are teen apparel, athletic shoes and jewelry.
- As national and local retailers look to expand, Oakwood Center is positioned as a fresh and exciting environment for them to call home.
- The continued growth of New Orleans’ West Bank creates added sales potential.
- In addition, secondary markets that access Oakwood Center from across the river are increasingly more accustomed to shopping the West Bank.
- Under construction is the new VA Hospital just under 6 miles from Oakwood Center in New Orleans. Currently employing 2,000 workers, once fully developed employment will increase to 10,000.
Cross Streets: Westbank Expressway and Terry Parkway
Interstate Access: I-10
MetroCenter: New Orleans, LA
Type Of Center: Single-level, enclosed
Anchor Tenants: Dillard's, jcpenney, Sears
Number of Retail Stores: 110
Total Gross Leasable Area: 952,000
Number of Parking Spaces: 4600
Year Opened: 1966
Expanded/Renovated: Rebuilt 2007