Properties & Leasing
Gretna, Louisiana 70053
Phone (504) 361-1550
Fax (504) 366-4745
ONE HAPPENING CENTER
- Current anchor stores include Dillard’s, JCPenney, Sears and Dick’s Sporting Goods.
- Oakwood Center offers exciting shopping choices for the whole family, including H&M, Forever 21, Bath & Body Works, The Children’s Place, Victoria’s Secret, ALDO, Aéropostale, francesca’s, Earthbound Trading Company and New Orlean's own Café du Monde.
- Oakwood Center expanded in 2013 with a new wing anchored by Dick’s Sporting Goods and including ULTA Beauty, Dress Barn, Old Navy and rue21. Foot Locker’s House of Hoops was also added in fall 2013.
- Amenities include a 380-seat Food Court, 2 family restrooms, a Louisiana themed children’s soft play area and free Wi-Fi.
- The Top 3 performing categories at Oakwood Center are family apparel, athletic shoes and jewelry.
- As national and local retailers look to expand, Oakwood Center is positioned as a fresh and exciting environment for them to call home.
- The continued growth of New Orleans’ West Bank creates added sales potential.
- In addition, secondary markets that access Oakwood Center from across the river are increasingly more accustomed to shopping the West Bank.
- Under construction is the new VA Hospital just under 6 miles from Oakwood Center in New Orleans, currently employing 2,000 workers. Once fully developed, employment will increase to 10,000.
- The New Orleans trade area population is expected to increase by 7% over the next five years.
(including food court)
Kiosk Leasing Representative:
Specialty Leasing Representative:
(Carts and/or local leasing)
Restaurant Leasing Representative:
Big Box Leasing Representative:
Cross Streets: Westbank Expressway and Terry Parkway
Interstate Access: I-10
MetroCenter: New Orleans, LA
Type Of Center: Single-level, enclosed, regional
Number of Retail Stores: 110
Number of Parking Spaces: 5212
Year Opened: 1966
Expanded/Renovated: Rebuilt 2007