Properties & Leasing
Monroe, Louisiana 71203
Phone (318) 322-4635
Fax (318) 387-9712
PECANLAND MALL HAS A STRONG PRESENCE IN THE TRADE AREA
- The only super-regional shopping center within 90 miles.
- More than 100 specialty retailers including Hollister Co., Old Navy, Build-A-Bear Workshop, Aéropostale, Buckle, Victoria’s Secret, Forever 21, Stein Mart, Dick’s Sporting Goods, francesca’s, p.s. from aéropostale, Bath & Body Works, Zales, The Children’s Place and American Eagle Outfitters.
- Outparcels house three hotels: Courtyard by Marriott, TownPlace Suites by Marriott and Residence Inn, along with three restaurants: Applebee’s, Olive Garden and Red Lobster.
- Conveniently located on I-20 with daily traffic counts that exceed 55,000.
- New tenants in 2013 included Charming Charlie and Sleep Number by Select Comfort. Zumiez will join the retail mix in 2014.
(318) 322-4794, Ext. 14
(including food court)
Specialty Leasing Representative:
(Carts, Kiosks and/or local leasing)
John Cunningham, Jr.
(318) 322-1581 Ext. 12, (318) 331-3775
Restaurant Leasing Representative:
Big Box Leasing Representative:
Cross Streets: I-20 and Garrett Road
Interstate Access: I-20
MetroCenter: Monroe, LA
Type Of Center: Single-level, enclosed, super-regional
Anchor Tenants: Dillard's, Belk, Sears, JCPenney, Burlington Coat Factory
Number of Retail Stores: 111
Total Gross Leasable Area: 966,000
Number of Parking Spaces: 4700
Year Opened: 1985