- This architecturally appealing 152 acre, 1,136,400 square foot open-air center is anchored by a 155,000 sf Dillard’s, a 12-screen Malco Pinnacle Theater, a 98,000 sf jcpenney, and one of the most innovatively “green” 137,000 sf Target stores found anywhere in the United States.
- Over 100 regional and nationally recognized retailers provide an exceptional shopping experience. Such retailers include: Williams-Sonoma, Coach, Sephora, Pottery Barn, White House|Black Market and many more.
- Pinnacle Hills Plaza is a 260,000-square-foot big-box retail village that features Bed Bath & Beyond, TJ Maxx, Gordman’s, Famous Footwear, Dress Barn, LifeWay Christian Store, Kirklands, Old Navy, Ulta, PetSmart and Hancock Fabrics.
- Restaurants include: P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, Fish City Grill, Mimi’s Café, Texas Land and Cattle and Houlihan’s .
- Top performing category retailers include women’s accessories and specialty, personal care and restaurants.
- 80,000 square feet of Class A premium office space at Pinnacle Hills Promenade presents a high visibility office lifestyle on either the second floor of Park Place West or Park Place East. Flexible and efficient customized floor plans are available to suit your needs.
- Further substantiating the positive retail climate available in Northwest Arkansas, Cabela’s World’s Foremost Outfitter opened its first store location in Arkansas in 2012. In addition, The Fresh Market also opened with both retailers reporting record traffic and sales.
Cross Streets: Located at the intersection of I-540 and Promenade Boulevard Interchange
Interstate Access: Exit 82 to Promenade Boulevard off Interstate 540
MetroCenter: Northwest Arkansas
Type Of Center: open-air center
Anchor Tenants: Dillard's, 12-screen Malco Theaters and jcpenney
Number of Retail Stores: 95+
Total Gross Leasable Area: 1,136,400
Number of Parking Spaces: 7200
Year Opened: 2006
Major Employers: na