Properties & Leasing
St. George, Utah 84790
Phone (435) 673-0099
Fax (435) 673-8959
STRATEGIC LOCATION AND GROWING TRADE AREA
- The only regional mall located between Las Vegas, Nevada, and the populous area of Northern Utah. Adjacent to the major artery connecting Salt Lake City, Las Vegas and Los Angeles, the property is highly visible from I-15.
- Gateway to six national parks, including the scenic Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park and the North Rim of the Grand Canyon, which combined attract more than three million tourists to the area each year.
- The trade area extends approximately 78 miles north to south and 66 miles east to west and includes portions of Nevada and Arizona.
- 30% of residents within the 10-mile radius of Red Cliffs Mall have household incomes of $75,000+.
- A 15,000-square-foot open-air streetscape featuring first-to-the market stores: Chico’s, Lane Bryant, Barnes & Noble and See’s Candies.
- Red Cliffs Mall welcomed Victoria’s Secret, and Crazy 8 in 2013, Spencer’s, and Pizza Pie Cafe in 2014, and Men's Warehouse in 2015.
- Top performing categories are women’s apparel and teen apparel.
(including food court)
Kiosk Leasing Representative:
Specialty Leasing Representative:
(Carts and/or local leasing)
Restaurant Leasing Representative:
Big Box Leasing Representative:
Cross Streets: Red Cliffs Drive and Mall Drive
Interstate Access: I-15
MetroCenter: St. George, Utah
Type Of Center: Single-level, enclosed, regional
Number of Retail Stores: 50
Number of Parking Spaces: 2000
Year Opened: 1990