Properties & Leasing
Littleton, Colorado 80123
Phone (303) 973-5300
Fax (303) 972-9516
THE MALL FOR SOUTHWEST DENVER
- Southwest Plaza’s customers appreciate the convenience of this centrally located shopping center. Due to traffic, it can take southwest Denver residents 45 minutes to reach Cherry Creek and 30 minutes to drive to Park Meadows.
- Daily traffic counts passing the mall exceed 160,000 vehicles.
- 62,497 employees work within a 5-mile radius with 28,356 being executives and professionals.
- 41% of the shoppers at Southwest Plaza hold white-collar jobs.
- Dillard’s Colorado flagship store location.
THE TRANSFORMATION BEGINS: A NEW SOUTHWEST PLAZA – FALL 2015
- Southwest Plaza is embarking on a remarkable metamorphosis of the center that will reshape the retail landscape of southwest Denver.
- The mall will feature its current five anchors, new iconic restaurants, exciting fashion retailers and a dining terrace with fast-casual eateries and mountain views.
- The shopping center will be redesigned with a sense of place reflective of a modern Colorado lifestyle with elements and amenities that are both relaxed and sophisticated.
(including food court)
Kiosk Leasing Representative:
Specialty Leasing Representative:
(Carts and/or local leasing)
Restaurant Leasing Representative:
Big Box Leasing Representative:
Cross Streets: South Wadsworth and Bowles
Interstate Access: I-470
MetroCenter: 16 miles Southwest of downtown Denver
Type Of Center: Two-level, enclosed, regional
Anchor Tenants: Dick’s Sporting Goods, Dillard's, Macy's, JCPenney, Sears, Super Target
Number of Retail Stores: 150
Total Gross Leasable Area: 1,350,000
Number of Parking Spaces: 7000
Year Opened: 1983
Expanded/Renovated: 1994, 2001