Properties & Leasing
Littleton, Colorado 80123
Phone (303) 973-5300
Fax (303) 972-9516
THE MALL FOR SOUTHWEST DENVER
- Southwest Plaza’s customers appreciate the convenience of this centrally located shopping center. Due to traffic, it can take southwest Denver residents 45 minutes to reach Cherry Creek and 30 minutes to drive to Park Meadows.
- Daily traffic counts passing the mall exceed 160,000 vehicles.
- 62,497 employees work within a 5-mile radius with 28,356 being executives and professionals.
- 41% of the shoppers at Southwest Plaza hold white-collar jobs.
- Dillard’s Colorado flagship store location.
- With the completion of Redevelopment, Southwest Plaza continues to change and grow with new retailers coming to the property such as Phenix Salon, Round 1 and Childrens Place
- The mall feature its current five anchors, new iconic restaurants, exciting fashion retailers and a dining terrace with fast-casual eateries and mountain views.
- The shopping center has been redesigned with a sense of place reflective of a modern Colorado lifestyle with elements and amenities that are both relaxed and sophisticated.
(including food court)
Kiosk Leasing Representative:
Specialty Leasing Representative:
(Carts and/or local leasing)
Restaurant Leasing Representative:
Big Box Leasing Representative:
Cross Streets: South Wadsworth and Bowles
Interstate Access: I-470
MetroCenter: 16 miles Southwest of downtown Denver
Type Of Center: Two-level, enclosed, regional
Number of Retail Stores: 150
Number of Parking Spaces: 7000
Year Opened: 1983
Expanded/Renovated: 1994, 2001, 2015