KEY SHOPPING FEATURES
- The Shoppes at Buckland Hills is the keystone to one of the highest concentrations of retail, restaurants, hotels, and entertainment in the State of Connecticut.
- Superior 100-acre site with convenient access from three major highways (I-84, I-291, and I-91).
- Visibility for the more than 120,000 cars that drive by The Shoppes at Buckland Hills daily on 1-84.
- Feature elements include bright skylights, radiant flooring, and elegant glass railings.
- Exceptional family amenities consisting of a sparkling circus-themed carousel in the food court, a children’s play area, soft-seating areas and a family lounge complete with family restrooms and a nursing room.
- Approximately one million square feet of retail featuring five anchor stores and 140 shops and restaurants.
- In-mall dining choices include Bertucci’s Italian Restaurant, Panera Bread, Ruby Tuesday and an 850-seat Food Court featuring nine diverse restaurants. Out-parcel restaurants include LongHorn Steakhouse, Market Grille and Red Robin.
- Key retailers include: ALDO, Barnes & Noble, Brookstone, Coach, dELiA*s, Forever 21, H&M, Hollister Co., New York & Company, Swarovski, Victoria’s Secret and XSRE.
- New stores that will be added to The Shoppes at Buckland Hills’ retailer mix this year include Beaches Frozen Yogurt and Journeys Kidz.
Cross Streets: I-84, I-291 and Buckland Street
Interstate Access: I-84, exits 62 and 63; I-291, exit 2
Type Of Center: Two-level, enclosed, regional
Anchor Tenants: Macy's, jcpenney, Sears, and Dick's Sporting Goods
Number of Retail Stores: 145
Total Gross Leasable Area: 969,000
Number of Parking Spaces: 4800
Year Opened: 1990
Expanded/Renovated: 1994, 2003