- The Shops at La Cantera is known for its unique open-air shopping environment. Naturally landscaped garden courtyards, shaded pathways and meandering water features serve as an enhancing backdrop for specialty retail shops, signature restaurants and boutique-style office space.
- Adding to the uniqueness of The Shops at La Cantera is 300,000 square feet of pedestrian-friendly main street. This spectacular streetscape development features upscale shopping, restaurants and first-class office space. New-to-market retailers, restaurants and a two-level Barnes & Noble enhance the bustling of this exterior environment.
- Recipient of the International Council Shopping Centers (ICSC) innovative Design and Development of a New Project Award.
- The Shops at La Cantera is home to many retailers unique to the San Antonio market, including Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Burberry, Hugo BOSS, Lacoste, Tiffany & Co., Sur La Table, Anthropologie, CH Carolina Herrera, Free People, Urban Outfitters and Z Gallerie.
- A dining destination for visitors and local residents, The Shops at La Cantera features BRIO Tuscan Grille, Grimaldi’s Pizzeria, Kona Grill, P.F. Chang’s China Bristro, Yard House, Z’Tejas Southwestern Grill, The Cheesecake Factory and Perry’s Steakhouse and Grille.
Cross Streets: Loop 1604 at La Cantera Parkway
MetroCenter: San Antonio
Type Of Center: Open-air super-regional
Anchor Tenants: Dillard's, Macy's, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom
Number of Retail Stores: 165
Total Gross Leasable Area: 1,310,000
Number of Parking Spaces: 6200
Year Opened: 2005