Properties & Leasing
San Antonio, Texas 78256
Phone (210) 582-6255
- The Shops at La Cantera is known for its unique open-air shopping environment. Naturally landscaped garden courtyards, shaded pathways and meandering water features serve as an enhancing backdrop for specialty retail shops, signature restaurants and boutique-style office space.
- Adding to the uniqueness of The Shops at La Cantera is 300,000 square feet of pedestrian-friendly main street. This spectacular streetscape development features upscale shopping, restaurants and first-class office space. New-tomarket retailers, restaurants and a two-level Barnes & Noble enhance the bustling of this exterior environment.
- Recipient of the International Council Shopping Centers (ICSC) Innovative Design and Development of a New Project Award.
- The Shops at La Cantera is home to many retailers unique to the San Antonio market, including Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Burberry, BOSS Hugo Boss, Tory Burch, Tiffany & Co., Sur La Table, Anthropologie, CH Carolina Herrera, Free People, Urban Outfitters and Z Gallerie.
- A dining destination for visitors and local residents, The Shops at La Cantera features BRIO Tuscan Grille, Grimaldi’s Pizzeria, Kona Grill, P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, Yard House, Whiskey Cake Kitchen and Bar, The Cheesecake Factory and Perry’s Steakhouse and Grille.
(including food court)
Kiosk Leasing Representative:
Specialty Leasing Representative:
(Carts and/or local leasing)
Restaurant Leasing Representative:
Big Box Leasing Representative:
Cross Streets: Loop 1604 at La Cantera Parkway
MetroCenter: San Antonio
Type Of Center: Open-air, super-regional
Anchor Tenants: Dillard's, Macy's, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom
Number of Retail Stores: 165
Total Gross Leasable Area: 1,311,000
Number of Parking Spaces: 6200
Year Opened: 2005