Properties & Leasing
San Antonio, Texas 78256
Phone (210) 582-6255
AN AWARD-WINNING OPEN-AIR SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
- The Shops at La Cantera boasts a unique open-air shopping environment, featuring specialty retail shops, signature restaurants and boutique-style office space set against a backdrop of naturally landscaped garden courtyards, shaded pathways and meandering water features
- 300,000 square feet of pedestrian-friendly main street add to the uniqueness of The Shops at La Cantera. This spectacular streetscape development features upscale shopping, restaurants and first-class office space, including new-to-market retailers, restaurants and a two-level Barnes & Noble.
- Recipient of the International Council Shopping Centers (ICSC) Innovative Design and Development of a New Project Award.
- The Shops at La Cantera is home to many retailers unique to the San Antonio market, including Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Burberry, BOSS Hugo Boss, Tory Burch, Tiffany & Co., Sur La Table, Anthropologie, CH Carolina Herrera, Free People, lululemon athletica, Urban Outfitters and Z Gallerie.
- A dining destination for visitors and local residents, The Shops at La Cantera features BRIO Tuscan Grille, Grimaldi’s Pizzeria, Kona Grill, P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, Palenque Grill, Yard House, Whiskey Cake Kitchen and Bar, The Cheesecake Factory and Perry’s Steakhouse and Grille.
(including food court)
Kiosk Leasing Representative:
Specialty Leasing Representative:
(Carts and/or local leasing)
Restaurant Leasing Representative:
Big Box Leasing Representative:
Cross Streets: Loop 1604 at La Cantera Parkway
Interstate Access: Interstate 10 West and Loop 1604
MetroCenter: San Antonio
Type Of Center: Open-air, super-regional
Number of Retail Stores: 165
Number of Parking Spaces: 6200
Year Opened: 2005