Properties & Leasing
Durham, North Carolina 27713
Phone (919) 572-8808
Fax (919) 572-8818
- The Streets at Southpoint is internationally recognized for its award-winning design as an open-air entertainment and lifestyle center combined with a two-level enclosed mall.
- Specially-designed storefronts with “Main Street” themes and distinctive water features, along with many other attractive design elements, make this 1.3 million-square-foot super-regional shopping center an admired landmark for residents in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary and surrounding areas.
- Cary Magazine has consistently ranked The Streets at Southpoint as the best place to shop in the Triangle for four consecutive years.
- As one of the most productive shopping destinations in the market, many unique and new-to-market retailers continue to open at The Streets at Southpoint, including Lilly Pulitzer, Vans, Altar'd State and Zinburger Wine and Burger Bar.
- The Streets at Southpoint features North Carolina’s first, and the Triangle’s only, Nordstrom along with anchors Belk, Macy’s, JCPenney and Sears.
- Key retailers in the center’s existing merchandising mix include Anthropologie, Apple, a two-level Forever 21, lululemon athletica and many market exclusives such as Free People, Crate & Barrel, Urban Outfitters, Vineyard Vines, and Restoration Hardware.
- During the center’s 10th year, a comprehensive merchandising plan introduced more than twenty first-to-market retailers such as Michael Kors, Hanna Andersson, Vera Bradley, Sperry Top-sider, Sur La Table, West Elm, Madewell, Athleta, It’Sugar, Brooks Brothers Flatiron Shop and PBTeen.
(including food court)
Kiosk Leasing Representative:
Specialty Leasing Representative:
(Carts and/or local leasing)
Restaurant Leasing Representative:
Big Box Leasing Representative:
Cross Streets: Fayetteville Rd. and Renaissance Pkwy.
Interstate Access: I-40
MetroCenter: Raleigh-Durham, NC
Type Of Center: Two-level, indoor and outdoor, super-regional
Number of Retail Stores: 150
Number of Parking Spaces: 6400
Year Opened: 2002