Properties & Leasing
Durham, North Carolina 27713
Phone (919) 572-8808
Fax (919) 572-8818
- The Streets at Southpoint is internationally recognized for its award-winning design as an open-air entertainment/lifestyle center combined with a two-level enclosed mall. Specially-designed storefronts with “main street” themes and distinctive water features, along with many other attractive design elements, make this 1.3 million-square-foot super-regional shopping center an admired landmark for residents in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary and surrounding areas. Cary Magazine has consistently ranked The Streets at Southpoint as the best place to shop in the Triangle for four consecutive years.
- As one of the most productive shopping destinations in the market, many unique, new-to-market retailers continue to open at The Streets at Southpoint including Lilly Pulitzer, C. Wonder, Vans, Mori Luggage & Gifts and Zinburger Wine and Burger Bar.
- In 2014, the market’s first Microsoft store will open at The Streets at Southpoint, complementing its current dynamic retail line-up.
- The Streets at Southpoint features North Carolina’s first, and the Triangle’s only, Nordstrom along with anchors Belk, Macy’s, JCPenney and Sears.
- Key retailers in the center’s existing merchandising mix include Anthropologie, Apple, a two-level Forever 21, lululemon athletica and many market exclusives such as Free People, Crate & Barrel, Urban Outfitters and Restoration Hardware.
- During the center’s 10th year, a comprehensive merchandising plan introduced more than twenty first-to-market retailers such as Michael Kors, Hanna Andersson, Vera Bradley, Sperry Top-sider, Sur La Table, West Elm, Madewell, Athleta, It’Sugar, Brooks Brothers Flatiron Shop and PBTeen.
(including food court)
Specialty Leasing Representative:
Restaurant Leasing Representative:
Big Box Leasing Representative:
Cross Streets: Fayetteville Rd. and Renaissance Pkwy.
Interstate Access: I-40
MetroCenter: Raleigh-Durham, NC
Type Of Center: Two-level, indoor and outdoor, super-regional
Anchor Tenants: Nordstrom, Macy's, JCPenney, Belk, Sears
Number of Retail Stores: 150
Total Gross Leasable Area: 1,326,000
Number of Parking Spaces: 6400
Year Opened: 2002