Properties & Leasing
McLean, Virginia 22102
Phone (703) 827-7730
THE DESTINATION FOR LUXURY
- Over the last couple of years, Tysons Galleria has added an exciting mix of dynamic new retailers, including Zilli, Lilly Pulitzer, Henri Bendel, kate spade new york, J.Crew Men’s, Emporio Armani, Prada, Saint Laurent, Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams, Club Monaco and Vince. The center will also welcome Suit Supply and Joie in 2016, and celebrity chef Mike Isabella will open an upscale 10-venue eatery in the spring of 2017.
- Other key designers represented in the center’s tenant mix include Bally, BOSS Hugo Boss, Bottega Veneta, Burberry, Cartier, Chanel, David Yurman, Elie Tahari, Ermenegildo Zegna, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Max Mara, Montblanc, Ralph Lauren, Salvatore Ferragamo, Thomas Pink, Tory Burch, Versace and Wolford.
- The center boasts more than 30 exclusive-to-market retailers.
- Conveniently located near the Capital Beltway (I-495), providing unparalleled access for residents of Washington, D.C., Virginia and Maryland.
- Less than 15 miles from Ronald Reagan National and Dulles International airports, the center is a destination for the millions of domestic and international tourists who visit the nation’s capital each year.
(including food court)
Kiosk Leasing Representative:
Specialty Leasing Representative:
(Carts and/or local leasing)
Restaurant Leasing Representative:
Big Box Leasing Representative:
Cross Streets: Route 123, Chain Bridge Road and International Drive
Interstate Access: I-495
MetroCenter: Washington D.C.
Type Of Center: Three-level, enclosed, upscale-regional
Number of Retail Stores: 100
Number of Parking Spaces: 4600
Year Opened: 1988