Properties & Leasing
McLean, Virginia 22102
Phone (703) 827-7730
THE DESTINATION FOR LUXURY
- Over the last couple of years, Tysons Galleria added an exciting mix of dynamic new retailers, including Mulberry, Zilli, Lilly Pulitzer, Intermix, Porsche Design, Henri Bendel, kate spade new york, J.Crew Men’s and Emporio Armani. In 2014, the center will welcome highly coveted retailers including Prada, Saint Laurent, and Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams.
- Other key designers represented in the center’s tenant mix include Bally, BOSS Hugo Boss, Bottega Veneta, Burberry, Cartier, Chanel, David Yurman, Elie Tahari, Ermenegildo Zegna, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Max Mara, Montblanc, Ralph Lauren, Salvatore Ferragamo, Thomas Pink, Tory Burch, Versace and Wolford.
- More than 30 exclusive-to-market retailers.
- Conveniently located near the Capital Beltway (I-495) for residents of Washington, D.C., Virginia and Maryland.
- Less than 15 miles from Ronald Reagan National and Dulles International airports, the center is a destination for the millions of domestic and international tourists who visit the nation’s capital each year.
(including food court)
Specialty Leasing Representative:
Restaurant Leasing Representative:
Big Box Leasing Representative:
Cross Streets: Route 123, Chain Bridge Road and International Drive
Interstate Access: I-495
MetroCenter: Washington D.C.
Type Of Center: Three-level, enclosed, upscale-regional
Anchor Tenants: Macy's, Neiman Marcus, The Ritz Carlton, Saks Fifth Avenue
Number of Retail Stores: 100
Total Gross Leasable Area: 824,000
Number of Parking Spaces: 4600
Year Opened: 1988