250 Woodbridge Center Drive
Woodbridge, New Jersey 07095
Phone (732) 636-4777
Fax (732) 636-0417
“Crossroads of New Jersey”
- Boscov’s opens at Woodbridge Center in August 2013, completing the mall’s dynamic 6-anchor lineup. With more than 1.6 million square feet of retail space, Woodbridge Center is the second largest regional center in New Jersey.
- Woodbridge Center offers an outstanding selection of children’s stores and amenities with crazy 8, GapKids, Gymboree, The Children’s Place, Journeys Kidz, Kids Foot Locker, Stride Rite, p.s. from aéropostale, The Disney Store and Justice, complemented by a popular soft play area, a carousel and other children’s amenities and events.
- The Center offers a compelling assortment for teens and young adults through a broad range of junior fashion with American Eagle Outfitters, bebe, Cotton On, Express, Flip Flop Shops, G by Guess, Garage, CCS, Hollister Co., New York & Company, Tilly’s, Forever 21, Love Culture, XSRE and Zumiez.
- Woodbridge Center is a dining destination in the market with Applebee’s, Bahama Breeze, Olive Garden and Red Robin, in addition to nine unique fast-casual choices within
- Broad price points and selection within merchandise categories make Woodbridge Center appealing to a diversified customer base, with particularly strong performance by junior and family-oriented offerings.
- XSRE, Best Buy Mobile, Cotton On, DTLR, francesca’s collections, Love Culture, and Red Robin are among the 46,000 square feet of exciting new stores that opened in 2012.
Cross Streets: Routes 1 & 9
Interstate Access: NJ Turnpike & Garden State Parkway
MetroCenter: New York, NY
Type Of Center: Two-level, enclosed, super-regional
Anchor Tenants: Macy’s, Lord & Taylor, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Sears and jcpenney
Number of Retail Stores: 200
Total Gross Leasable Area: 1,630,000
Number of Parking Spaces: 8600
Year Opened: 1971
Expanded/Renovated: 1978, 1987, 2003