Temporary inline stores, also known as short-term stores or "pop-up stores", provide several advantages to retailers and businesses with an expanded merchandise assortment or product too large to be displayed and sold on an RMU or kiosk.
• Larger space
• A private and relaxed setting to connect with customers
• Several options for size, location, amenities and availability
Temporary inline stores are more expensive to open and operate than RMUs and kiosks. Some operating expenses to consider when opening a temporary inline store include:
• Design, production and installation of professional storefront signage
• Electricity and trash for the space
• Merchandise to fill the space
• In-store fixturing*
*Some temporary in-line stores may have built-in fixtures or fixtures left from the previous business, however many do not.
Temporary Inline Signage Criteria